Finishing work technician in building and construction
Polish, mathematics, technics, physics
Finishing work technician in building and construction is a brand new, very attractive and wide-profile profession which enables acquiring knowledge and skills to find profitable job at home and abroad – e.g. In companies running complex construction services or in craft workshops. You can find employment opportunities in renovation and construction companies or running your own business. Regarding the time to wait for professionals to find an opening in their schedule, you will surely not complain for the lack of job offers.
The graduate (from school teaching the profession of finishing work technician) will be prepared to the following tasks:
- processing technical specifications, making sketchings and drawings
- exterior and interior property finishing design
- controlling the quality of works and their compliance with the technical documentation
- performing assembly, cladding and finishing works
- organizing and controlling construction site development
- assembly, use and dismantling scaffoldings applied in finishing works
- coordinating works related to construction finishing
- preparing cost estimates for construction finishing works
Moreover, it's worth highlighting that theoretical and practical vocational activities will be held in perfectly equipped school laboratories. Duration of study is four years after which the graduate receives the certificate proving qualifications.
- BD.04. Performing assembly, cladding and finishing works
- BD.21. Organizing and controlling construction works and making cost estimates.